2011-09-06

Well Done

Nothing written from the things I promised, been ill, been busy, been just a chaotic mess, as always... From tomorrow until Sunday Berlin and Berlin Festival. Than two days at home. Than holiday. Three days at home. Reeperbahn Festival. Home, September will be over, and than the semester will start. I really regret the London trip I planned didn't take place this year as I had oodles of time, but hope to catch up on it in spring.
Don't know if I'll write it down in my lifetime, though I even managed to take photos, but Dockville was fine, so was The Kills and even BootBooHook, the festival with the most disturbing name in history. Actually I enjoyed everything a lot.


Looking forward to Austra, Beirut, The Drums, Boys Noize, Mogwai, Suede, ... Btw, I'm sitting in the kitchen where I'm baking banana cake for Cindy, who's been a dear colleague years ago and who will be my host in Berlin and it smells sooooooooooooo delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment